Monday, April 16, 2007

PAASE University

The PAASE University with blogspot is an offshoot of

http://ftcuacalltogreatness.blogspot.com

30 years ago the inspiration for the Philippine American Academy of Sciences and Engineering was born.

I told Dr. Severino Koh, co-founder, my idea. I became associate member right away.

I became a full fledged member in 1991.

My sponsors were Dr. Severino Koh and Dr. Crisostomo Garcia.

I was responsible for the first meeting proceedings published for the 1991 PAASE meeting.

I basically compiled PAASE meeting proceedings from 1991-2007 in terms of gathering those from 1993-2007.

I already suggested to the PAASE 2007 group that the compilations will be turned into PAASE CDs/DVDs Volumes 1 to whatever.

It will be called as PAASE meeting proceedings archives.

There should be tutorials. Online training long distance learning by emails, webcasts, skypes, video and audio conferencing.

Please send in your comments to http://ftcuacalltogreatness.blogspot.com and this blogspot.

No comments: